Santa's Little Helper Elf Hat
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Christmas is finally just around the corner and Make And Do Crew is here to help you get into the spirit. What is cuter than a crochet elf hat pattern? Why, a crochet elf hat pattern with little pointy ears, of course! This free pattern makes an awesome Christmas photo prop and comes in sizes newborn, 3-6 months baby, 6-12 baby, toddler/preschooler, child and adult. The ears make the elves in your life look like Santa's adorable helpers! Rudolph never had cuter team mates."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge7 dc = 2 inches
3.5 rows = 2 inches
Finished SizeAll sizes: newborn, 3-6 month, 6-12 month, toddler/preschooler, child and adult
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Edible Christmas Craft: Christmas Tree Cones
- Candy Crochet Corn-O-Lantern
- Rigid Collar Vampire Cape Sewing Tutorial
- Crochet Fall Spiral Pumpkin Pattern
- 12 Styrofoam Crafts for Adults
- Craft Chameleon
- Printable Halloween Hershey Bar Wrappers
- Printable Halloween Hershey Kisses Labels
- DIY Halloween Mummy Candy Tubes
- 21 DIY Steampunk Jewelry Designs and Crafts
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home