Jingle Bells Mini Crochet Christmas Wreath
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Welcome guests with a jingle when you hang this mini crochet Christmas wreath on your door! Hang one on your tree, or cabinet doors too. You can even add them to your gift wrapping for an extra festive touch! This easy wreath pattern is a great way to use up scraps from other holiday projects. You can also use beads or buttons instead of the smaller bells. The larger bell I used is about 1.5 inches or 36 mm, and the smaller ones are about 3/8 inch or 10 mm. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge12 sc x 14 rows = 4 inches. Gauge is not critical as long as center ring is fully covered.
Finished SizeAbout 4.5 inches in diameter, not counting large bell.
- Worsted weight yarn - 25 yds green, 10 yds white, 5 yds red
- Size H/8 5mm crochet hook or size needed to match gauge.
- Wood ring (2.25 inches / 57 cm)
- 6 small bells (3/8 inch / 9 mm)
- 1 large bell (1.5 in / 38 mm)
- Yarn Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Oasis Gloves
- Thieves Oil Foaming Hand Soap Recipe
- Zipper Tabs Tutorial
- Make An Inspirational Quote Plaque Using Clay
- How To Make A Paper Pencil Box Easy?
- Diy Dice Bag
- Reliable Corporation
- Hoffman Fabrics
- Knitter's Pride
- How To Crochet A Little Witchy Tea Light
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home