Glitter Ornament Tree Skirt
With the help of a stencil, add glitter ornaments to a plain fabric or felt Christmas tree skirt. This Christmas craft from I Love to Create is a great way to add a bit of sparkle to a table-top Christmas tree or a larger version.
- Tulip® Fashion Glitter™ 23558 Turquoise Jewel
- Tulip® Multi-Surface Stencil™ Ornaments
- Tulip® Fashion Glitter Bond
- Tree skirt
- Scrap paper
- Place the stencil on the tree skirt and press firmly with fingertips around openings.
- Squeeze Glitter Bond onto foil. Tap flat end of wedge sponge into glue then pounce an even amount within stencil. Immediately pour Glitter over stencil. Place a scrap of paper over the glitter and press with fingertips. Remove the paper and let dry a few moments.
- Remove stencil and repeat around the edge of the tree skirt.
- Shake off excess onto scratch paper and return to container for reuse.
More Tree Skirt Crafts:
Quick Spiral Quilt Christmas Tree Skirt
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.