Frosty The Snowman Stand
Frosty goes splat in this delicate and artful holiday display. We love his tiny scarf! This makes for a great holiday gift for someone who loves snowmen. Decorate any room with this cute little guy from The New Image Group.
- Frosty's Last Stand Template
- Black Marker
- Fabric Glue
- 1 9 x 12 White Quick Stick Felt Sheet
- 1 9 x 12 Tangerine Soft Felt Sheet
- 1 9 x 12 White Soft Felt Sheet
- 1 2 1/2" Doll Head/Knob
- Cut out Frosty's Last Stand Template pieces.
- Arrange template pieces on corresponding felt and cut out:
9 x 12 White Soft Felt: Puddle Shape, 9 x 12 White Quick Stick Felt: Oval Shape, 9 x 12 Tangerine Soft Felt: Carrot Nose, Scarf
- Remove adhesive backing from Quick Stick felt and cover 2 1/2" doll head/knob. Cut off any excess so it will lay flat.
- Glue snowman head to the middle of the puddle shape.
- Fringe ends of your scarf piece. Wrap around Snowman head. Glue ends into place.
- Tuck twigs under the scarf for you Snowman's arms.
- Glue carrot onto middle of Snowman's face.
- Using your Black Marker draw on eyes and buttons for embellishment.