Easy Felt Christmas Tree
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
If you are looking to create vintage-inspired Christmas ornaments, check out simple patterns like this felt cutie. The Easy Felt Christmas Tree is a charming homemade Christmas ornament that looks just like the popular felt ornaments of days past. Most families have a moth-eaten, felt Christmas ornament that has been collecting dust and making its way to the tree every year. Learn to make a brand new ornament that looks just like ornaments made in the 60s with this sewn Christmas ornament. This homemade ornament idea makes a fantastic gift, as well.
In the Designer's Words: "These cute bunting Christmas trees will look adorable on your Christmas tree!"
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: In an evening
Sewn by: Machine
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Upcycled Cardboard Tree Topper
- Layered Circles Ornament
- Crochet Snowman Family
- Christmas Goodie Pop Top Cans
- Unique Tampon Angel Christmas Ornament
- 11 Free Christmas Printables You Need
- Christmas Tree Mason Jar Craft
- Teardrop Christmas Ornaments
- Holiday Gnomes
- Quick Spiral Quilt Christmas Tree Skirt
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home