Cute Felt Acorn Mini Christmas Wreaths
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Every day on my way to the gym I walk past an oak tree. The squirrels eat all the acorns but leave the caps behind. I gather up the caps and use them with felt balls to make the cutest of felted acorns. The felt balls come in lots of lovely colors so you can make acorns in all the colors of the rainbow. For this craft, I grouped the felted acorns into festive colors of green, white and red. With them, I made the cutest mini wreaths to hang from the tree or mantle."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- acorn caps
- coloured felt balls
- velvet ribbon
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Round Lace Doily
- Simple Loop Granny Square Crochet Border
- Granny Square Blue Agate Crochet Blanket
- Cereal Box Leprechaun Trap
- Modern Double Crochet V-stitch Chunky Blanket
- Classy Crochet Textured Blanket In Blue
- Coral Expressions Chunky Crochet Baskets
- Carron Cake Beanie
- Wavy Shells Pocket Scarf
- Free Mother's Day Printable Coupon Cards
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home