Christmas Village Shadowbox
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This darling Christmas Village Shadowbox uses our salt dough houses and is a beautiful addition to your fireplace mantel for the holiday season. This DIY shadowbox makes a wonderful Christmas gift too! I have always loved shadowboxes, and I’ve seen so many cute miniature clay houses, that I knew putting them together would fun! The little houses are made from salt, flour, and water and are super easy to put together. Instead of the salt dough trees, you can use bottle brush trees."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Shadowbox frame 8”x10”
Riser pieces such as styrofoam packing materials to create the look of hills in the village
Hot glue gun and clear glue sticks
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- How To Make A Wood Pedestal Tray
- Lovely Paper Bag Snowflakes
- Disney Right Left Christmas Game Printable
- Rustic Denim and Burlap Stars
- Recycled Holiday Cards Boxes
- Denim Pocket Advent Calendar
- Cheap Retro Christmas Camper Centerpiece
- DIY Pom Pom Ornaments
- Recycled Painted Christmas Penguins
- 100+ Easy Christmas Crafts for Adults
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Diy Charging Station
- Serendipity Asymmetrical Shawl
- Ebun Hat
- Minnie’s Turtleneck Dog Sweater
- Minty Al Fresco Dining Set
- Varicolored Ear Warmers
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- 5 Awesome Patterns To Crochet Lovely Scrunchies As Short Time Projects
- Aldi Reusable Shopping Bag
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home