Christmas Ornaments and Snowflakes Flower Box
Not sure what to get for loved ones this holiday season? Create your own easy Christmas crafts with Roseanna Beck's Christmas Ornaments and Snowflakes Flower Box, sure to please anyone on your gift list.
- Silk Christmas Flowers
- White Cardboard
- 1 sheet 10 ½” x 13 ½” 7-mesh plastic canvas
- Tapestry Needle
- Gold Thread and Sewing Needle
- 1 pkg. Kelly Green Snowflakes
- 1 pkg. 2 ½ “ mm Gold Beads
- 3 yds. 7 mesh Gold Metallic Yarn (by Rainbow Gallery)
- 2 yds. Orange plastic canvas yarn or 4-ply yarn
- 1 skein each White, Jockey Red and Paddy Green Red Heart 4-ply yarn
- Graph 1
- Graph 2
- Graph 3
- Graph 4
SIZE: 4 ½” h x 3 ¾” w x 3 ¾” d
- Cut four 24 x 29 holes for sides.
- Stitch as shown on graphs.
- Fill in unshaded areas with white yarn.
- Cut one 24 x 24 holes for bottom and leave unworked.
- Sew Candy Canes together, add green bow with gold mesh and attach to white side.
- Attach red bow on boot and bell.
- Attach green bow on candle.
- Sew 4 gold beads for clapper on bell side.
- Sew on snowflakes with gold beads to each side.
- Whipstitch sides together with white yarn.
- Whipstitch top to bottom with white yarn.
- Overcast top edge with white yarn.
- Cut out white cardboard and make a box to fit into stitched box.
- Fit into stitched box and fill with silk Christmas flowers.
Read NextAir Dry Clay Ornaments
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Dec 17, 2011
I would like to have the patterns for the plastic canvas Christmas Wisher. Is there anyway you could mail or put in computer so I could see it. Thank you in advance for your help.Beverly McCormick
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use