Christmas Goodie Pop Top Cans
Reuse old cans and be environmentally friendly. Create the cutest Christmas goodie pop top can. This craft is great for your friends and family. Everyone loves getting a little gift filled with all kinds of fun. You will surely be popping out smiles this holiday season with these Christmas crafts. Fill your cans with anything imaginable. The tiniest of stocking stuffers will be glad to finally have a home where they will not be forgotten about at the toe of the sock.
- Any Tin can with a Pop Top Pull tab
- Can Opener
- Ribbon for Embellishing
- Scrap Book Paper
- Candy, Gift Card, Small Sized Gifts to fill the can with
- Hot Glue Gun and Glue
- Take any can that comes with a Pop Top.
- Remove its label and flip it upside down! Open the BOTTOM with a can opener! Leave the lid attached just a tiny bite. This will make a future step a little easier!
- Save the contents of the can for later. Wash out the can and dry it well! Add your fun surprise inside! Candy, gift cards and small gifts like jewelry fit perfectly! Add a small Holiday greeting inside as well.
- Bend the lid back down and use a hot glue gun and glue the lid shut!
- Measure and cut pieces of Scrapbook paper to re-cover the outside of the cans.
- Glue your paper on with your hot glue!
- Embellish your can if you'd like! Ribbon, Ric Rac, gems and button all add fun detail!
- Tie on fun coordinating Ribbon to the Pop Top tab! Be sure to burn the edges of the ribbon with a lighter to keep them from fraying!
- Add a tag that reads "Pull my Tab!" on top.
- And off you go delivering smiles and Holiday Cheer!
Read NextUpcycled Tuna Can Butterfly Ornament