We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"If a red nosed reindeer can be part of a Christmas celebration, then why not a Christmas Moose? After all reindeer and moose are both part of the deer family. It all started with the simple winding of a ball of yarn. Next came the antlers and the facial features. That is when Chris Moose’s personality came alive! He is sure to bring a smile to your face! Chris is definitely a conversation starter and likely will cause a round of laughter."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Wine Glass Christmas Trees
- Jingle Bells Mini Crochet Christmas Wreath
- A Berry Merry Christmas Stocking
- Easy Rag Wreath Christmas Ornaments
- 11 Free Christmas Printables You Need
- Diy Wintry Epsom Salt Jars
- Layered Circles Ornament
- Christmas Hat and Tree Granny Squares
- "For to Us a Child Is Born" DIY Christmas Decoration
- Cheap Retro Christmas Camper Centerpiece
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Doll In A Box Costume
- Thanksgiving Handprint Tree
- Glowing Jack O Lantern Jars
- Country Winter Wreath
- The Amara Doily
- Easy Yarn Bag
- 2020 Is Boo-sheet C2c
- How To Make A Simple Jack-o-lantern Cork Pumpkin
- Canning Ring Wreath
- Easy One Skein Bandana Cowl
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home