We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"These Butterfly Angels are made from a surprising material normally thought of as an office product. They a very quick, simple and fun to make. You can change their personality by simply changing the head. Changing the color and halo colors can also change the look. The metal body and wings sparkle and shimmer when they catch the light. Butterfly Angels are great for your Christmas tree, as a gift to your favorite angel, or for anytime you want an angel in your life. Be sure to watch for the special tips to make these Butterfly Angels."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Butterly Paperclip or Ideal Clamps
- Bead for head
- Ribbon for hanging
- Snowflake beads for Halo and collar
- Dental Floss
NotesUnder 5 minutes to make.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easter Bunny Card With Free Printable
- Greek Cross Quilt Block
- Bowtiful 18” Doll Dress
- Clever Cacti Printable Wall Art
- Flashlight Baby Rattle
- Printable Chalkboard Mason Jar Art
- Spread the Love Free Printable Wall Art
- "Faith for Me" Printable Subway Art
- Cute Baking Printable Wall Art
- Gorgeous Fall Printable Wall Art
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home