A reception isn't complete without a beautiful centerpiece. This free wedding craft is beautiful and can be customized to your liking. Guests will rave about each Magnolia Centerpiece from Linda Peterson.
Many of these supplies can be purchased at your local dollar store.
- 1 bush of Magnolia flowers or flowers of choice
- 4-1/2" glass candle votive holder
- Glass marbles
- Candle in desired shape and size
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue
- Pull flowers from stems. Trim edges if frayed.
- Apply glue to side of glass jar.
- Press flower to glue.
- Continue all the way around until all flower are attached.
- Allow to dry.
- If needed, clean glass votive, add marbles and candle.
For a video tutorial of this project, check out How to Make Magnolia Floral Wedding Centerpieces.
Read NextYellow Rose Centerpiece