Vanilla & Lavender Soap Recipe Using Melt and Pour
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This vanilla and lavender shea butter soap is great for moisturizing your skin and has the wonderful lavender aroma that so many enjoy, with a hint of vanilla. Just a few simple steps, and you can make this soap for yourself, or tie it with some raffia ribbon to give as a gift. You can get all of these soap making supplies at your favorite craft store. You can also find similar products on Amazon."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Wax Air Freshener With Dried Flowers
- Diy Unicorn Bubble Bars
- Homemade Hand Scrub
- Learn How To Make Decorative Gel Candles
- How to Make Glitter Jar and Tealight Candles
- Coconut Oil Deodorant Recipe With Essential Oils
- Lavender Soap
- Liquid Hand Soap From Bar Soap
- Diy Sheet Mask For Acne Prone Skin
- DIY Headache Relief Bath Bombs
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- My Cuddle Bunny Crochet Lovey
- How To Square A Granny Circle
- Explore Gouache Paint With A Chart!
- Whirly Coaster Pattern
- Printable Hearts Digital Paper
- Lips Appliqué
- Simple Crochet Heart Appliqué
- Easy Cosmetics Bag Pattern
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Serendipity Asymmetrical Shawl
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home