Rose Clay Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Learn how to make a rose clay soap recipe. This is a melt and pour soap recipe, so it's perfect for beginners. Clay will clump when you add it to soap, but I have some tricks to make it easier to add. I used essential oils for a natural scent. Rose clay is great for most skin types, including sensitive skin. It gently exfoliates for brighter looking skin. It also absorbs oil to help balance oil production."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"This C2C Crochet Bunny Baby Blanket pattern is a soft, fun, gender neutral blanket that's perfect for adding character to a baby's… Continue reading: "C2C Crochet Bunny Baby Blanket"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Crochet a Washcloth with Cotton
- Diy Candle Holders
- Unicorn Coloring Pages For Kids
- Free Printable Horse Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Rainbow Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Giraffe Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Dragon Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Elephant Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Frog Coloring Pages
- Cute Fox Coloring Pages Printables
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home