Peppermint Pedicure Bath Bomb Recipe
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"How to make a peppermint pedicure bath bomb. This is just like a bath bomb, and it fizzes in the water, but it's made just for your feet. It has shea butter to soften skin. Citric acid and baking soda exfoliate the skin. I used three essential oils that are said to soothe tired and aching feet. These are easy to add to basin of water for a quick foot soak. You can use it to prep your feet for a pedicure or for tired feet."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Are you ready to create a DIY craft that's as practical as it is thrifty? If so, this Dollar Store Magnetic Organizer is for you. This… Continue reading: "Dollar Store Magnetic Organizer"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cupcake Kids Apron
- Feeling Flirty Lacy Shell Shawl Crochet Pattern
- Hdc Heart Hat
- 18" C2c Alphabet Square
- Crochet Braided Headband
- C2c Enamored Heart Afghan Square
- Easy Crochet Summer Summer Hat
- Basic C2c Chunky Afghan
- Suzette's Chunky Afghan
- Top Knot Crochet Headband
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home