DIY Cake Stand For Christmas
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
With Christmas coming up I thought it would be a great idea to create some fun and unique DIY Christmas crafts that weren’t exactly the classic Christmas colors. Too often you see things in the store for holiday home decor that is red and green, and that’s about it because those are the classic Christmas colors. I wanted to change that and show you guys a holiday project with some fun colors that will pop, while still giving your home that holiday feel. I’ll show you how we made this DIY Cake Stand for Christmas with non-traditional colors, that turned out so great. It will be perfect do display desserts for your Christmas party or get-together.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Yarn Washing Symbols [PDF]
- Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn
- How to make Lavender Bags
- Small Zipper Pouch
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- One Evening Beanie
- Simple Mittens
- Ruffled Shawlette
- Emil, the Preemie Crochet Octopus
- Eyelet Crochet Bag
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home