Accessorize your Arm
All girls have many accessories. Here is a way you can make a Collage Pauge Bracelet for your mom, yourself or your girlfriends. Make it your own!
Collage Pauge Instant Decoupage™
- Wood bracelets
- Paintbrush, ½” wide, flat
- Container w/water
- Paper towels
- Decorative papers – scrapbook paper, wrapping paper, napkins or any colorfast paper
Traci Bautista paper
- Print out design in color and black & white.
- Cut or tear words or special designs from papers you wish to be predominate on bracelet. Cut or tear strips from remaining paper no wider than ¾” and long enough to wrap around bracelet plus ½” overlap to inside. Make enough strips to cover bracelet plus several extra strips.
- Cover work surface with paper towels. Shake bottle of desired type of Collage Pauge well. Squeeze a puddle onto foil. Working in a small area at a time, quickly brush Collage Pauge on bracelet and on back of a strip of paper. Smooth paper onto wet glue on bracelet. Brush a coat of Collage Pauge over paper. Dip fingers into water. Smooth out any air bubbles.
- Repeat procedure, working around bracelet until it is covered. Repeat procedure to add words or special designs.
- Apply a coat of Collage Pauge. Let dry.
Print image on a color laser printer for best results. Laser printers have toner-based ink, so it is permanent. If you print on an inkjet printer, most inkjet printers do NOT have permanent ink. So when you apply Collage Pauge, the ink may run – always test before using paper. Print on matte finish paper.
Find this homemade jewelry project and more Mother's Day crafts in the Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day eBook.