Winter Memory Wire Bracelet
Use memory wire and your favorite beads to make this winter memory wire bracelet, which makes a great Christmas gift or New Year's Eve accessory! Learn how to make cool bracelets with this simple video tutorial.
- 2-1/4 inch bracelet memory wire
- Blue silver-lined square seed beads
- White bugle beads
- Size 6 pearl white seed beads
- Two snowflake charms
- Round-nose pliers
- And some Heavy-duty wire cutters
- Measure and cut two loops plus 2” from your memory-wire.
- Make a loop at one end of your memory-wire, but before you close the loop, attach a snowflake charm.
- Slide on your beads! You can make up your own or have a random pattern.
- Make a loop at the end of your memory-wire, but before you close the loop, attach a snowflake charm.
Read NextCaged Wire-Wrapped Beads Bracelet