Elegant Rose Bracelet
Handmade beads mean unique beads. For jewelry makers, the more original, the better...and with this Elegant Rose Bracelet, you're sure to have a stand-out accessory. Chunky jewelry designs are always in fashion, and this bracelet is a great staple.
- Pardo jewelry clay in silver
- Stretchy jewelry cord
- 250-300 Metallic beads (depending on wrist size)
- Super Glue
- Work a ball of clay between your palms to warm, soften and condition it.
- Take a piece, about the size of a pea, and flattened it to make a petal.
- To make the middle of the rose, roll up the petal.
- Now go back to #1 and make another petal, wrap it around your small rose bud and keep doing that until you get to the size you want.
- Use sharp scissors to cut off the stem, making sure that you do not squish your delicate rose in the process.
- Make a small bar from clay, making sure that it is almost as long as the rose. Poke holes in it with a needle or toothpick. Make sure you check the other side too, in case you need to enlarge the holes.
- Gently press it under the flower and bake it in the oven according to the directions on the package.
- Next, grab some stretchy jewelry cord and start stringing beads.
- You can tape down one end of the cord, string enough beads to cover half of your wrist, put the cord through a hole in the flower and start stringing beads on the other side. When you're done, tie an overhand knot, put a dab of super glue on the knot and tie another on top of it. Once the glue has dried, cut off the extra cord. If one of the holes is being stubborn, try opening it again with a needle or toothpick.
Read NextParacord Sailor Knot Bracelet