We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Paracord, also known as parachute cord, is a super-strong nylon cord that comes in a variety of colors and patterns. Most often used for camping and outdoor activities, paracord is a handy survival tool that can be used for several purposes, from shoe string to tent security. Paracord is great for tying in knots, which makes it a must-have tool for outdoor enthusiasts...as well as creative crafters!
Perfect for using to create bracelets and key fobs, paracord has quickly become the hottest thing in crafting. Also used to add texture and style to headbands and flip flops, this durable string is a clever and fun way to accessorize this spring...and in Paracord Crafts, the newest eBook from Leisure Arts, you'll learn how to make more than 10 awesome paracord crafts, as well as pick up helpful tips on using and crafting with paracord.
With lots of full-color step-by-step photos for each project in Paracord Crafts, these bracelets, key fobs, headbands, and collars are easy and fun to make for beginners and advanced paracord crafters alike. I love the Raising the Bar Bracelets, which combine two different colored paracord strings to create one fun and funky bracelet. These paracord crafts are colorful and fun to wear, and could be very useful if you ever find yourself in need of some string!
Join in on the craze and get crafting with paracord!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Tangle Wood Collector's Edition
- Card Making with Cricut
- Hello! Macrame
- 2 Hour Crafting Treasures
- Unexpected Afghans
- Jessica Palmer's Tangle Magic, Tangle Bay and Tangle Wood Coloring Books Review
- Rubber Band Loom Crafts
- Welcome the Seasons
- Craft-a-Day: 365 Simple Handmade Projects
- The Little Encyclopedia of Baby Blankets
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shrink Plastic Animal Keyholders
- Easy Princess Dress Pattern
- Sweet Chick Cup Cozy
- DIY Paper Star Decorations
- 4th of July Firecracker Treats
- DIY 4th of July Favors
- Baby Jacket/Cardigan
- 14 Creative Uses for Mesh Produce Bags
- Baby Shower Photo Cube Light
- Long Eared Bunny Basket