Decorate with Ribbon
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I don't know about you, but I have a ton of ribbon in my craft stash. Left over from gift wrapping or other projects, this ribbon is getting a little out of control, and I'm always looking for new and creative ways to put it to use...So when I came upon Decorate with Ribbon, I couldn't wait to dive in and explore all the great ribbon projects included in this book!
Filled with 25 amazing ribbon projects, tutorials, and ideas, Decorate with Ribbon is a great book for those who are looking for cute and clever ways to spruce up their home decor. From wreaths to lampshades, these projects teach you how to take the humble ribbon and use it to transform something from drab to fab!
I love the Ribbon Covered Shade project in this book. By using ribbon scraps of all sizes and styles, you can create an amazing lampshade that's unlike anything you've seen in stores. This would be a fun way to bring color and style into any room in your home and could also be used with fabric scraps as well. Complete the look by crafting a Ribbon-Trimmed Curtain or Valance as well. No matter how you decide to use it, ribbon is sure to bring color and style to any room in your home!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Cold Weather Crochet
- Card Making with Cricut
- Bouffants and Broken Hearts Adult Coloring Book Review
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- Inspired by Zentangle Fabric Arts Quilting Embroidery
- Fun with Stitchables! Book Review
- Crazy Cool Duct Tape Projects
- Complete Guide to Ribbon Crafts
- Ultimate Guide to the Perfect Word
- Zentangle Basics Book Review
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 25 Recycled Crafts for Easter
- 30 Easter Egg Craft Ideas
- Pom Pom Cupcakes
- 18 Favorite Free Shawl and Poncho Knitting Patterns
- Styrofoam Easter Eggs
- St. Patrick's Day Leprechaun Bottle Toppers
- Easy Sew Pencil Pouch Tutorial
- Pajama Friendly Argyle Throw
- Diagonal Squares Knit Throw
- Two Sides Knit Dishcloth