We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
By Marty Stevens-Heebner
Gifted by Krause Publications
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Can’t find the perfect shoes to go with your outfit? Step into the designer’s shoes and craft your own! With the help of Altered Shoes, you can turn drab shoes into fabulous footwear that you’ll be proud to show off!
What’s great about Altered Shoes is that author Marty Stevens-Heebner teaches you how to revamp shoes you already own with materials you most likely already have. From worn out cowboy boots to those cute strappy sandals you got at the thrift store, this book covers all the basics…and leaves no scuff uncovered!
I have to say that my favorite shoe in Altered Shoes has to be the Paper Mosaic Flats. With some colorful tissue paper and other decorative papers, you can create these adorable flats that would be great with almost any outfit!
Not only does Altered Shoes come with 20 awesome shoe designs for everything from bridesmaid shoes to sneakers, there’s also helpful tips for selecting the right shoe to craft with, the best adhesive for the job, and paint and marker choices that won’t leave your shoes looking cracked and worn. Need to hide a mark or a scuff? There’s suggestions for that, too. This book is the ultimate guide for revamping and reimagining what your shoes can do for you!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Win a copy of Needle Felting from Basics to Bears!
- Joy of Zentangle
- Win a copy of Color-by-Number: Animals!
- Card Making with Cricut
- Bath Knits Book Review
- Anna Maria's Needleworks Notebook
- Chance to win The Art of Quilling Paper Jewelry!
- Zentangle Basics Book Review
- Endless Sparkle
- Win Adult Coloring Books!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Bobble Drops Flower Hexagon
- Easy To Make Crochet Sunflower Mini Doily
- How To Make Your Own Reversible Quilted Fabric
- Easy To Knit Slippers
- Adult & Child Knitted Slippers…with Bows!!
- Cute Bows Dishcloth
- Make A Victorian Steampunk Necklace And Bracelet
- Lavender Chamomile Milk Bath Recipe
- Vanilla Mint Lip Scrub Recipe
- Dandelion Painting On Canvas
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home