This special birthday candle from Uchida of America will make a great addition to your next party tablescape.
- MARVY® Candle DecoPaint fluorescent pink
- MARVY® Candle DecoPaint fluorescent violet
- MARVY® Candle DecoPaint Gold
- MARVY® Candle DecoPaint yellow
- MARVY® Candle DecoPaint white
- Small candle or candle of choice
- Towels for clean up or mistakes
1. Cover work area with plastic or news paper.
2. Decorate lower bottom of candle first with desired pattern (i.e. bands, dots, flowers...).
3. Decorate top with flowers. 5 dots of fluorescent pink and dot center with gold. Decorate desired patterns arround flower. Do not create the candles yet.
4. With the fine tip of the pin, write "Happy Birthday" on the side. Be careful not to touch the wet paint.
5. To make small candles, drop a couple of dots of white wax on top of each other. Let it dry a little. Add a couple of more drops of wax. Let it dry. You can make the candle higher by letting the wax completely dry before adding more drops. The last color drop should be yellow to represent fire.