Touch of Neon Crochet Baskets
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Who doesnt love to combine a usefull crochet project with a touch of neon? These baskets are pretty easy to make, so very suitable for a novice crocheter. The pattern calls for a 8mm (L) crochet needle. This is a bit smaller than indicated for the yarn, however this makes the baskets sturdy. The yardages for each basket are indicated in the pattern."
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- Scheepjes Roma Big
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Basic Beginner Crochet Scarf
- Easy Textured Crochet Wash Cloth
- 11 Crochet Stitch Videos
- 1-Hour Crochet Coffee Cozy
- Magical Healing Crochet Dishcloth
- Cathedral Motif Granny Square Crochet Pattern
- Beginner Crocheting: Square Knot and Chain Stitch
- Unbelievably Easy Crochet Tree
- Textured Washcloth Easy Crochet Pattern
- Round Spa Scrubby Easy Crochet Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Yarn Washing Symbols [PDF]
- Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn
- How to make Lavender Bags
- Small Zipper Pouch
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- One Evening Beanie
- Simple Mittens
- Ruffled Shawlette
- Emil, the Preemie Crochet Octopus
- Eyelet Crochet Bag
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home