Unbelievably Easy Crochet Tree
You'd be surprised to find that easy crochet patterns are as bountiful as the trees. This Unbelievably Easy Crochet Tree is the perfect way to delve into the world of crocheting. Nothing feels better than creating something new. Whether you're giving life to a new tree or flower, or if you're hand stitching a cute little tree motif, you will get the satisfaction of bringing something into being. This crochet pattern for beginners is just what you need to create a relaxing afternoon for yourself.
- 4.5 MM hook.
- 'Willow Burrow' Worsted Medium 4
Starting with the Green
- Round 1: Ch 2. 10 sc in 2nd ch from hook.(9sc)
- Round 2: Sc to join.(mnr) Sc in same st. 2 sc in ea st around.(18sc)
- Round 3: Ss to join.(mnr)*( hdc,dc) in next st, sc in next st, (dc, hdc) in next st, sc in next st. * 4 Times. Sk last st.(25sts)
- Round 4: Ss to join.(mnr) 2 hdc in next 2 sts, * Ss in next st, 2 hdc in next 2 sts, sc in next st, 2 hdc in next 2 sts* Repeat from * to * around...not too tight! or it will curl.(41sts)
- Row 1: Ss to join Brown yarn.(mnr) Tie off Green. Ch 1, insert hook into 2nd st from hook(where you mnr), yo, draw up a loop, yo, draw through 2 loops on hook. *Insert hook from right to left through left side post of last st made, yo, draw through both loops on hook* Repeat from * to *. Repeat from * to *12 times.
- Row 2: Now working down left side of chain, 3 hdc in 2nd ch from hook, hdc in next 7 ch's, ch 6(Creating Trunk Stem), Locate green st # 8 to right, Draw loop trough to front (SEE PIC), ss in green next st to left, sc in next 6 Brown ch's, Hdc in last 4 ch's on trunk. Ss to join in 4th Green st to right of Round marker. Ss to Round marker st. Drawing loop from front to back. Fastening Off in back of Motif.
- Row 1: Working from Right to left, ss in 4th st down Trunk Stem to join new yarn. Sk next st. 5 hdc in next st, sk next st, ss in next 2 sts. Ss in next Green st. sk next st, 5 dc in next st, sk next 2 sts, Ss in next st.
- Row 2: Turn. Ss in next 3 sts, 5 dc in ss of previous row, Ss in top of 4th hdc of beg 5 hdc cluster.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Beginner Crochet"
Get the greatest and easiest free crochet patterns here. They're nice and easy for those just learning to crochet.