Glass millefiori canes are created by layers of different colors of melted glass to create patterns like the flowers seen in this bracelet and earrings. The bold hues are cut into beads that are full of joy.
- Oriental Trading Company charm bracelet
- 10 Round blue millefiori beads
- 8 Square blue millefiori beads
- 10 Small orange dagger beads
- 10 Small blue teardrop beads
- 2 Blue Moon medium diamond earring components
- 2 Plaid Links earring wires
- 10 Small jump rings
- 18 Eye pins
- Needle nose pliers
- Wire cutters
- Make 10 round blue millefiori charms and 8 square blue millefiori charms. To make a charm: Attach blue tear drops to 10 eye pins with small jump ring, attach orange daggers to 10 eye pins with small jump rings. Next string on round blue millefiori beads to the eye pins with blue tear drop beads and add square millefiori beads to eye pins with orange daggers.
- Starting at right side of charm bracelet’s clasp, attach round millefiori bead charm, then a square millefiori bead charm, and keep going until all the loops on the charm bracelet have a charm. Add charm by making a loop at raw end of eye pin, trim if needed, and then connect to bracelet loop and close loop.
Take remaining round millefiori charms and attach to top part of diamond earring component. Add orange dagger bead to bottom of diamond component with a jump ring.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Beading"
There are no records