Beautiful Bijoux Crystal Cuff
Add some sparkle to your outfit with a crystal cuff from Katie Hacker. It's made from Swarovski beads.
- 12 - 8mm Light rose Swarovski cube crystal beads
- 24 - 6mm Rose Swarovski side-drilled bicone crystal beads
- 48 - 4mm Tanzanite Swarovski faceted round crystal beads
- 4 - 4mm Burgundy Swarovski faceted round crystal beads
- 27 - 6mm Burgundy Swarovski faceted round crystal beads
- 48 in. length - Beadalon 49 Strand bright .018 in. beading wire (JW11T)
- 6 - 0.8mm (I.D.) Size #1 Crimp tubes
- 4mm Small jump ring, silver plated
- 12.8mm Small lobster clasp
- 2 - Filigree round 3-to-1 ring end connectors, silver plated
- 1 in. Head pin, silver plated
- Designer round nose pliers
- Designer chain nose pliers
- Designer flush cutter
- Designer crimper
Cut four 12 in. lengths of beading wire.
Using crimp tubes, attach one end of a wire to each outer loop on a 3-to-1 ring end connector. Hold two wires together and attach them to the center loop.
Separate the strands into two sets, each with one outer strand and one center strand.
Using one set of strands, pass an outer wire through a 4mm burgundy bead and a 6mm burgundy bead.
Pass the center wire through the opposite end of the 6mm burgundy bead.
Pass the new outer wire through a tanzanite bead, a rose bead and another tanzanite bead.
Pass the new center wire through a light rose bead.
Pass the wire ends through opposite sides of a 6mm burgundy bead to form a circle.
Repeat Steps 6-8 using the other set of wires, connecting the circles by passing the center wire through the existing cube bead. To make consistent stitches, adjust the wire tension as you go.
Repeat the beading pattern to string all of the beads except for a 6mm burgundy crystal.
Using crimp tubes, attach the beading wires to a 3-to-1 ring end connector, as in Step 2.
Using a jump ring, attach a clasp to one end of the bracelet.
- String a 6mm burgundy bead onto a head pin. Make a wrapped loop to attach it to the other end of the bracelet.
Read NextHow to Make a Beaded Glasses Chain
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Oct 21, 2017
This is a very pretty bracelet. It's dainty and very feminine looking. I like light weight bracelets. I even love the colors that were used. I read thru the directions and they are very up front and easy to follow. The only changes I will make are the Swarovski beads. They are out of my current budget.
Oct 23, 2017
Have you started to make this bracelet yet? I agree I like lightweight bracelets too and the colors on this bracelet is stunning.I do not have all the beads I need yet so it will go on my list. I have not made this kind of bracelet yet so is there anything you would change ?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use