Fashion Shower Curtains
These moonlight inspired shower curtains are easy to make with fashion dyes from Tulip. Find this project from I Love to Create and many more fabric dye projects in the free eBook for fabric dye inspiration and instruction, Fun with Fabric Dye.
- Aleene's® Fabric Fusion™ Permanent Dry Cleanable Fabric Adhesive™
- Tulip® One-Step Fashion Dye™
- Tulip® Cordless Heat Setting Tool™
- Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Iron-On Crystals™
- 23123 300 Clear Pack
- Shower curtain, 100% cotton
- Plastic tablecloth
- Spray bottles
- Beaded trim, gold
- Plastic garbage bag
- Prewash curtain to remove sizing. Do not use fabric softener. Do not dry.
- Cover work surface with tablecloth. Lay curtain onto work surface.
- Wearing rubber gloves, add water to dye bottles. Replace caps tightly. Shake until dye is dissolved. Pour into separate spray bottles.
- Apply Brown One-Step Fashion Dye onto curtain, spraying lightly in some areas, darker in others.
- Apply Blue One-Step Fashion Dye, spraying to achieve a gradation effect.
- Cover with garbage bag. Let set 4-6 hours. Wash in a large load of water with a small amount of laundry soap. Line dry.
- Cut beaded trim equal to length of top seam of curtain. Glue trim along seam, using Fabric Fusion.
- Prepare Cordless Heat-Setting Tool. Position a random pattern of Iron-On Crystals onto curtain as desired, using tweezers. Gently touch tip of tool onto top of each Crystal for 5 to 6 seconds to adhere.
Read NextDramatic Floral Decoupage Tissue Box