Monogrammed Style Memories Stockings
These Christmas craft ideas will keep the holidays magical for everyone in the family. Create a few Monogrammed Style Memories Stockings to hang by the fireplace this year for a unique, personalized Christmas decoration. Your kids will love seeing their names on the stockings. Christmas does belong to them, after all. Learn how to make a stocking that they will be able to cherish for years to come. These Monogrammed Style Memories Stockings will give your mantel the touch it needs this holiday season.
- Tulip® Fashion Glitter®
- C1 Gold Fine (23540)
- C1 Silver Fine Hologram (23548)
- Tulip® Dimensional Fabric Paint
- C1 Gold (65088)
- C1 Silver (65089)
- C1 White (65000)
- Tulip® Sponge Pouncer™
- Paper plate
- Hand wipes
- Christmas stocking
- Draw name on cuff of stocking with chalk. In desired color, paint over chalk lines with dimensional paint.
- Squeeze desired color of dimensional paint onto paper plate.
- Place child’s hand into wet paint *or paint onto hand using paintbrush.
- Press painted hand onto center of stocking. Lift hand straight up. Wipe off with hand wipes.
- Use pouncer to dab dots of matching paint onto stocking in a random pattern to create polka dot accents.
- Let dry.
Read NextPrettiest Ever Paper Plate Angels
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use