We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "Textured, simple, and easy to adapt, the Willow Line is fun and perfect. Make a headband in one night, give it away as a quick gift, or just fortify your ears for your morning walk. This also makes an easy travel pattern, because you can grab a couple colors, stuff ‘em into a bag and make it anywhere without worrying if you missed your place in your pattern. This design is really easy to adapt, by changing the pattern by multiples of 2. Try it out in many different colors and enjoy!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size3 sizes: 18", 20", 22"
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Heart Shaped Painted Wedding Fans
- Peralta Fabric Collection
- How to Crochet 3D Flower
- 27 Halloween Sewing Patterns
- 16 Embroidery Hoop Crafts
- Easy DIY Mermaid Backdrop
- Recycled Plastic Cup Fairy Bridge
- Wire Wrapped Key Pendant
- How to Crochet an American Flag Blanket
- Wide Sleeve Sweater Crochet Pattern
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home