Sassy Crochet Bow Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Now you can make a crochet bow tie in just under an hour with this Sassy Crochet Bow Pattern! This easy crochet pattern makes a bow tie measuring 4" x 2". You can clip these crochet accessories patterns on to shoes and slide them on hair bands and clips. Sewn this free crochet bow pattern onto market bags and baby shoes, and slip it onto dog collars. Everyone and everything looks dapper in a bow tie, and you can make them with this bow crochet pattern.
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Dream Catcher Coloring Page for Adults
- Alphabet Coloring Page PDF
- Medley of Fall Leaves Adult Coloring Page
- Felt Emoji Hoop
- 16 Southwest Crafts
- Bias Calculator And Formula
- 15 Unique Crochet Stitches
- 23 Crochet Shawl Patterns and Wraps
- 14 Craft Ideas to Combat Anxiety
- Intricate Fall Wreath Adult Coloring Page
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home