Sassy Crochet Bow Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Now you can make a crochet bow tie in just under an hour with this Sassy Crochet Bow Pattern! This easy crochet pattern makes a bow tie measuring 4" x 2". You can clip these crochet accessories patterns on to shoes and slide them on hair bands and clips. Sewn this free crochet bow pattern onto market bags and baby shoes, and slip it onto dog collars. Everyone and everything looks dapper in a bow tie, and you can make them with this bow crochet pattern.
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Make a Soda Bottle Chandelier Plastic Bottle Craft and discover a great way to reuse all those water bottles that you have in your… Continue reading: "Soda Bottle Chandelier Plastic Bottle Craft"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pampering Vanity Set: Tissue Box Organizer & Tray
- DIY Fabric Planter
- Lego Block Pillows (Free PDF Pattern!)
- Sundress for Women
- Loopy Love
- How to Make Boring Glass Stunning
- Hot Air Balloon Patriotic Cupcake Decorations
- Father's Day Candy Bar Wrappers
- Plush Poms Bath Mat
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home