Crocheted Gadget Cozy
Protect your cool travel gadgets with this Crocheted Gadget Cozy. Make it to fit an iPod, cell phone, or any other MP3 device. Keep all your electronic toys safe and warm with this easy to do crochet project!
- Yarn of choice
- E crochet hook
These instructions are for an iTouch. Adjust as necessary.
- ch 12
- Round 1: 3 sc in 2nd chain from hook, sc in next and each ch to last ch, 3 sc in last ch, working on other side of foundation chain,sc in each across, join with beginning sc and slip stitch in next sc. (24 sc)
- Round 2: ch 3, 4 dc in same stitch, *skip 2 stitches, sc in next stitch, skip 2 stitches, 5 dc in next stitch* repeat around, end with skip 2 stitches, sc in next stitch, slip stitch to join.
- Round 3: slip stitch next two stitches, ch1 and sc in same stitch. *skip 2 stitches, 5 dc in next stitch,skip 2 stitches, sc in next stitch* repeat around, end with skip 2 stitches, 5 dc in next stitch. slip stitch to join.
- Repeat rounds 2 and 3 until about 1 inch below desired length
- Next round: ch 3, dc in each stitch around, joint with beginning ch 3
- Final two rounds: ch 3. BPDC around next dc *FPDC around next dc,BPDC around next dc* joint with beginning ch 3
- Weave in ends
Read Next27 Free Crochet Ear Warmer Patterns