Wave Cable Scarf Reversible
By: Kirsten Hipsky of Valley Yarns for Yarn.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Some people say teach me how to knit a scarf. Well now you can learn just that from WEBS - America's Yarn Store. Make this wave cable scarf pattern. Valley Yarns is used, just follow the legend given.
Finished Size: Approx. 7” x 60”
- 4 sks Valley Yarns
- Amherst (100% Merino , 109yds/50g per sk) color Regatta Blue
- US size 8 needles or size needed to obtain gauge
Gauge: Approx 4 sts per inch in St st
C2P2L = cable 2 over 2 purled sts – left = slip 2 sts to cable needle and hold to front, p2, k2 from cable needle
C2P2R = cable 2 over 2 purled sts – right = slip 2 sts to cable needle and hold to back, k2, p2 from cable needle.
Cast on 48 sts.
Rows 1-3: *K2, p2; rep from *.
Row 4: *C2P2L; rep from *.
Rows 5-7: *P2, k2; rep from *.
Row 8: *C2P2R; rep from *.
Repeat rows 1-8 until scarf measures 60” or desired length. Work rows 1-3 and bind off.
Block lightly if desired.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More