Wave Cable Scarf Reversible
By: Kirsten Hipsky of Valley Yarns for Yarn.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Some people say teach me how to knit a scarf. Well now you can learn just that from WEBS - America's Yarn Store. Make this wave cable scarf pattern. Valley Yarns is used, just follow the legend given.
Finished Size: Approx. 7” x 60”
- 4 sks Valley Yarns
- Amherst (100% Merino , 109yds/50g per sk) color Regatta Blue
- US size 8 needles or size needed to obtain gauge
Gauge: Approx 4 sts per inch in St st
C2P2L = cable 2 over 2 purled sts – left = slip 2 sts to cable needle and hold to front, p2, k2 from cable needle
C2P2R = cable 2 over 2 purled sts – right = slip 2 sts to cable needle and hold to back, k2, p2 from cable needle.
Cast on 48 sts.
Rows 1-3: *K2, p2; rep from *.
Row 4: *C2P2L; rep from *.
Rows 5-7: *P2, k2; rep from *.
Row 8: *C2P2R; rep from *.
Repeat rows 1-8 until scarf measures 60” or desired length. Work rows 1-3 and bind off.
Block lightly if desired.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts