17 Easy Crafts with Yarn: Make Accessories, Decor and More with Lion Brand Imagine Yarn
WEBS America's Yarn Store
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
WEBS is America's Craft Store where you can purchase yarn for knitting and crocheting, products for spinning and weaving, books, and more. Not only do they have a brick-and-mortar store, they also sell via print catalog and online store.
WEBS - America's Yarn Store is located in the picturesque Pioneer Valley of Western Massachusetts. A second-generation, family owned business, WEBS has been the destination for knitters, weavers and spinners for over 30 years. Customers can always find out what the latest happenings are by checking out our Blog, becoming a fan of our Facebook Page, following us on Twitter, or by listening to our podcast, Ready, Set, Knit!
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- Classic Christmas Stocking
- Emily's Circular Lace Shawl
- Knit and Crochet Nature Hat
- Pink and Purple Crocheted Scarf
- Wave Cable Scarf
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Jim Shore Angel Coloring Book Review
- Delightful Daisy DIY Wall Art
- Joyful Trees DIY Wall Art
- Darling Daisy Embroidered Shoes
- Southwest iPhone Embroidery Pattern
- Creative Scarves Book Review
- American Indian-Inspired Beaded Belt
- Crochet Chain Links Pillow
- Felt Succulent Banner
- Nautical Knock-off Bracelet Pattern