Arizona Dusk Scarf
By: Lion Brand Yarn
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Cuddle into the warm and nature-inspired hues of the Arizona Dusk Knit Scarf Pattern. This free scarf pattern from Lion Brand Yarn is sure to keep you warm when there's a nip in the air. Knit this basic knit scarf in autumn colors this fall. One of the best things about this pattern is that it is relatively simple to create and simple looking.
This chic and minimalist design allows the colors in the scarf to truly stand out without being overwhelming. You could easily pair this pretty scarf pattern for knitting with a plain shirt or sweater to give yourself a truly unique look. You are going to love how this Southwestern flair looks on you.
Special thanks to Mary Planeta for coming up with the name "Arizona Dusk Scarf"!
Find even more free knit scarf patterns to love in our extensive collection of gorgeous knitting patterns, 59 Free Scarf Knitting Patterns.This gorgeous collection contains cowls, simple scarves, and more intricate, intermediate patterns.
How to Make the Arizona Dusk Knit Scarf Pattern
- 790-407 Homespun Yarn: Painted Desert: 2 balls
- Lion Brand Knitting Needles - Size 10 [6 mm]
- Large-Eye Blunt Needles (Set of 6)
Skill Level: Easy
Size: One Size
About 8 x 56 in. (20.5 x 142 cm)
Gauge: 1 sts = 4 in. (10 cm) in St st (k on RS, p on WS) BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR GAUGE. When you match the gauge in a pattern, your project will be the size specified in the pattern and the materials specified in the pattern will be sufficient. If it takes you fewer stitches and rows to make a 4 in. [10 cm] square, try using a smaller size hook or needles; if more stitches and rows, try a larger size hook or needles.
Cast on 22 sts.
Row 1 (WS): Purl.
Row 2 (RS): K17, turn; leave rem 5 sts unworked.
Row 3: P17.
Row 4: K12, turn; leave rem 10 sts unworked.
Row 5: P12.
Row 6: K7, turn; leave rem 15 sts unworked.
Row 7: P7.
Row 8: K across 22 sts.
Rep Rows 1–8 until piece measures about 56 in. (142 cm) at widest point, end with a Row 8. Bind off.
Weave in ends.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Merry Tree Adult Coloring Page
- Easy Christmas Paper Sock
- Pom Pom DIY Christmas Tree
- Merry Popsicle Stick Ornament
- Paper Snowman DIY Ornaments
- Easy Pinecone Christmas Craft
- Glowing Paper DIY Christmas Tree
- Christmas Printable Cootie Catchers
- Cityscape Adult Coloring Page
- Pine Cone DIY Wreath