We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Hello! I'm a mother, wife, artist, and born with an insatiable need to create beautiful things. Hence my blog name. I couldn't decide which facet of my creative endeavors to highlight, so why compromise? I just included them all: painting, monotypes, baking/cake decorating, sewing, scrapbooking, landscape/interior design, and (hopefully soon) textile design.
I graduated with a BFA in printmaking from BYU, and am very happy to be getting back into the artistic mode again after taking a 5-year break.
My blog is a journal of the things I love to create...plus an inevitable photo here and there of my 3 darling kiddos, of course!
I love working with my hands and making things, but I also love music, I love to read and play sports - especially basketball. when I was a kid I would read as often and as much as I could, even reading a book while standing in the lunch line. I don't have much time (correction: I don't make much time) to read at this point in my life, but I still like to sneak in a good book once in awhile. As for basketball...um, let's just say I was a lot better at it in high school. I'm totally out of practice!
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- Christmas Ornament Spheres Tutorial
- Cute as a Button Tree Pillow
- Decorative Ruffles n' Bows Pillow
- Decorative Wooden Ornament
- Giant Bow Halloween Wreath
- Girly Paper Ghosts
- Halloween Ribbon Ornaments
- Halloween Ribbon Table Runner
- Pretty in Pink Namecard
- Scraptastic Fabric Pillow
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Knot Easy Yarn
- Trash Origami
- Adult Coloring Books
- Knotted Spiral Accent Pillow
- Candy Cane Christmas Scarf Pattern
- Mummy Mason Jar Luminary
- 15 Easy Craft Ideas, Genius Tips and DIY Projects
- Horseshoe Slouchy Cable Hat
- Yarn Wrapped Bangle
- Always Kiss Me At Midnight Cowl