We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Hello! I'm a mother, wife, artist, and born with an insatiable need to create beautiful things. Hence my blog name. I couldn't decide which facet of my creative endeavors to highlight, so why compromise? I just included them all: painting, monotypes, baking/cake decorating, sewing, scrapbooking, landscape/interior design, and (hopefully soon) textile design.
I graduated with a BFA in printmaking from BYU, and am very happy to be getting back into the artistic mode again after taking a 5-year break.
My blog is a journal of the things I love to create...plus an inevitable photo here and there of my 3 darling kiddos, of course!
I love working with my hands and making things, but I also love music, I love to read and play sports - especially basketball. when I was a kid I would read as often and as much as I could, even reading a book while standing in the lunch line. I don't have much time (correction: I don't make much time) to read at this point in my life, but I still like to sneak in a good book once in awhile. As for basketball...um, let's just say I was a lot better at it in high school. I'm totally out of practice!
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- Christmas Ornament Spheres Tutorial
- Cute as a Button Tree Pillow
- Decorative Ruffles n' Bows Pillow
- Decorative Wooden Ornament
- Giant Bow Halloween Wreath
- Girly Paper Ghosts
- Halloween Ribbon Ornaments
- Halloween Ribbon Table Runner
- Pretty in Pink Namecard
- Scraptastic Fabric Pillow
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Glow in the Dark Table Tutorial
- Convertible Cowl Knitting Pattern
- Painted Apple Mason Jar Craft
- Cotton Candy Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- After School Snack Painted Wooden Caddy
- Mouse Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- Snowman Hat Crochet Pattern
- Pumpkin Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- Back To School Homemade Tote Bag
- Wavy Square Crochet Pattern