How to Make a Mini Christmas Tree: 15 Tabletop Trees
By: Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Whether you're looking for a cute way to decorate your tabletop or your mantel...or if you're limited on space and are looking for creative ways to decorate for the holidays without taking up too much precious room, you're going to love this festive collection of 15 Tabletop Trees. Learn How to Make a Mini Christmas Tree that will look adorable on any surface of the house. These 15 Tabletop Trees are just waiting to be brought to life by your hands.
From yarn to paper, there are tons of clever ways to create your own mini Christmas tree. Broken down into three popular categories (yarn, paper, and fabric), this collection will teach you how to make a mini Christmas tree with whatever you happen to have on hand!
The great thing about these mini trees is that most of them can be out on display all year long. Take the Felt Sweater Christmas Trees, for example. Made with old felt sweaters or leftover felt scraps, these mini trees are great for Christmas, but they can easily remain out on display all winter long.
These trees may be mini in size, but they're filled with lots of holiday spirit! Decorate your tabletop, mantel, and more with these 15 Tabletop Trees!
How to Make a Mini Christmas Tree: 15 Tabletop Trees
- Crocheted Christmas Trees: These cute crocheted Christmas trees are great for beginning crochet fans. Embellish your trees with little ornaments made of buttons for a cute holiday look.
- Pom Pom Yarn Christmas Trees: Simply wrap up Styrofoam trees with Red Heart Yarn's Spark-a-Doodle yarn to give your tabletop trees a fun whimsical look. This project can be done in minutes!
- Crocheted Christmas Tree Duo: These mini crocheted Christmas trees would look great sitting on your mantel. Make a whole forest of festive holiday trees with this simple crochet pattern.
- Styrofoam and Crochet Trees: These trees may be simple, but they will add a special touch of Christmas class to your decor. Learn how to make a mini tree in a variety of colors with this simple pattern.
- Tissue Paper and Yarn Trees: This simple mini tree will take you mere minutes to assemble. Simple colors come together to create a lovely centerpiece that is sure to impress.
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas and we've got just the collection to decorate your home both inside and out! With more than 100 projects and ideas to see, "124 Easy Christmas House Crafts" is the best collection for those who just love decorating for the holidays.
- Frilly Paper Trees: These frilly mini trees are perfect for adding a festive touch to your mantel or desk. Made with bright card stock and a simple form, these trees can be made in no time.
- Whimsical Paper Trees: Turn all those paper scraps into a colorful paper tree! This adorable mini Christmas tree is a fun and simple way to decorate for the holiday.
- Dazzling Christmas Centerpiece: All that leftover wrapping paper can be transformed into this Dazzling Christmas Centerpiece. Make a mini Christmas tree in a variety of colors and patterns for a centerpiece that really pops!
- Scrapbook Paper Christmas Tree: Have you been saving holiday paper scraps? Finally put them to use with this cute paper tree. This is also a great way to use up wrapping paper and old Christmas cards.
- Holiday Tree Centerpiece: Need a quick table centerpiece for Christmas? This Holiday Tree Centerpiece is super easy to make and can be whipped up in a matter of minutes.
Skip waiting in line and battling holiday traffic and make your own gifts this holiday season! With our free printable eBook, "Homemade Christmas Gift Ideas: 14 Gift Ideas & DIY Home Decor", you'll find lots of great ideas for everyone on your list. From pillows to cowls, this eBook has something for everyone. Download your own free copy today!
- Felt Sweater Christmas Trees: These cuddly trees are made with leftover felt sweaters or felt scraps. Perfect to have out all winter long, these cute trees are a great way to use up fabric scraps.
- Recycled Sweater Mini Trees: An old unwanted sweater can become cute holiday decor with this mini Christmas tree pattern. Embellish these sweater trees with sequins and glue-on rhinestones to give them a sparkle!
- Fabric Wrapped Christmas Trees: Leftover fabric scraps can be put on display with this lovely mini tree trio centerpiece. Learn how to make a mini Christmas tree with all your lacy and feminine fabric scraps.
When the weather outside is frightful, spend a warm evening indoors working up one of these 21 Easy Crochet Christmas Gifts. Great for last-minute gift ideas and stocking stuffers, these projects are easy to make for all crochet fans.
- Mini Beaded Christmas Trees: A simple form and a strand of colorful sparkly beads come together to create these cute mini trees. Great for Christmas and New Year's, this centerpiece is sparkly and fun.
- Baubles Christmas Tree: Gather up those tiny ornaments and turn them into a glamourous mini Baubles Tree. This is a fun table topper and is great for those who don't have room for a full-sized Christmas tree.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Wooden Angel Wings
- "11 DIY Christmas Decorations and Gift Ideas" free eBook
- "18 Homemade Christmas Decorations: How to Make Christmas Decorations" eBook
- Plastic Bag Wreath
- How to Make a Mini Christmas Tree: 15 Tabletop Trees
- Mini Beaded Christmas Trees
- Tipped Hat Snowman
- Frilly Paper Trees
- Faux Christmas Icicles
- Felt Sweater Christmas Trees
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Scottish Terrier Dog Crochet Amigurumi Pattern
- "The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More" free eBook
- Silly Kids DIY Shoe Decoration
- Stenciled Chalkboard Happy Birthday Card
- Sweet Doily Cards Spring Craft
- Illuminated Blossoms Spring Craft
- Colorful Napkin Wreath Spring Craft
- Large Silk DIY Flower Arrangement
- Kiddie Blocks Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Easy DIY Castle Printables