Scrapbook PageMaps 2
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
The pages designed within this book are beautiful. The author Becky Fleck is a graphic designer and illustrator who also authored; Scrapbook PageMaps was a best seller. Her skill at graphic design shines through each page she designed. You not only get the great ideas from her finished pages, but you get the illustrated version that allows you to personalize any design to your own scrapbooking needs. You get a “map” of each page so you know the balance and harmony of Fleck’s designs.
This book is valuable to any skill level from the novice scrapbooker to the well-polished scrapbooker who has many scrapbooks under his or her belt. The book allows one to learn the aspects of design and then take those skills back to one’s own pages. You can learn some new techniques and refresh yourself on some of the basics. The book is well written, laid-out, and a true reference for all your scrapbooking adventures!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts