We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This book comes with a CD containing all silhouette patterns from the projects plus additional images. Papercut projects have always fascinated me. I love the detail of the simple and intricate designs, yet can’t imagine myself with sharp little scissors able to actually paper cut out a silhouette. Bananto starts with very easy projects and builds to the more complex. An excellent way to teach any technique! I was a little timid at first, but my confidence grew, as I was able to do the cutting without mishap. I do love detail and miniature work so silhouettes intrigued me. There are dozens of templates and designs to work from included in the book. The book also covers the variety of supplies you can use to enhance the silhouettes. You’ll find all kinds of boxes, tags, lanterns, cards, paper dolls, and accessories in the over 40 projects. Excellent step-by-step photography.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- T-shirt DIY Dog Toy
- Reversible Fabric DIY Headbands
- Pretty Bird DIY Birdhouses
- Denim Pockets DIY Organizer
- Snowball Fight Snowman Crafts
- Heart Stamped DIY Box
- Girls' Bolero Free Sewing Pattern
- Magnet Makeover Chalkboard Paint Ideas
- Last-Minute DIY Valentine
- Paper Box DIY Candle Holder