We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
By Chris Cozen
Gifted by Design Originals
Reviewed by Linda Augsburg
I am not ashamed to admit that I've been intimidated by mixed media and altered art. But Altered Surfaces by Chris Cozen has me itching to start playing with gels, mediums, grounds, pastes, and paints!
I really do want to make some amazing mixed media pieces with color and depth like the ones I see, but I know my skills are limited, so I'm afraid to try. But after reading through Altered Surfaces, I feel like I just took a class in what's possible and feel confident to try. Altered Surfaces by Chris Cozen shows you a product, tells you what it's used for, and shows examples of both applying it and finished results. The 50+ page book will be a go-to resource for the crafter looking to delve into paint applications and all of the fun stuff that can make your altered art shine!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- It's A Boy Light-Up Card
- Monogrammed China Plate
- DIY Felt Flowers
- Free Happy Thoughts Printable Coloring Page + Video
- Gathered Waist Summer Dress Pattern
- Ahoy America DIY Wreath
- Testors Craft Acrylic Paint Collection
- Fabric Creations Paints and Block Printing Stamps
- Boye NeedleMaster Interchangeable Needle System
- How to Sew Knits Without a Serger