We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
By Diana Vandervoort
Gifted by Biangle Books
Reviewed by Maria Nerius
This is the newest book by artist and author, Diana Vandervoort. She’s written several Temari books and this one is just as wonderful as the others. Temari is an art well explained by Vandervoorst in her books. It’s beautiful, intricate, and true eye candy. The art seems almost overwhelming if you just look at the photos, but the instructions are very easy to follow and completely illustrated. There are 18 projects, but with thread color variations you can make unique gifts for years! You’ll learn to make beautiful jewelry and other gift items. I wish all books were had such clear and concise instructions for intricate techniques. This book is just full of inspiring and delightful designs.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft
- Faux Fur DIY Wall Hangings
- Marquee Light DIY Desk Decor
- Blushing Peony DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Color Blocked DIY Christmas Trees
- Easy Beaded DIY Christmas Garland
- Julie Shawl Crochet Pattern
- DIY Fall Wreath
- DIY Halloween Spiders Tutorial