Granny Square Flowers
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Granny Square Flowers: 50 Botanical Crochet Motifs and 15 Original Projects
By Margaret Hubert
Gifted by Creative Publishing International
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
The beloved granny square is the crocheter's foundation for countless projects, including afghans, sweaters, pillows, blankets, and more. Like hats and scarves, the granny square is loved for its portibility, versatility, and endless variety...not to mention they're quick and easy to make! From simple solid-colored squares to intricate 3D designs that look like they're literally jumping off the blanket, granny squares can span a huge range of difficulty levels and styles...and for die-hard crochet fans, you can find all kinds of projects to suit your style in Granny Square Flowers.
With 50 stunning motifs and 15 amazing projects that explain how you can use these beautiful designs, Granny Square Flowers is a must-have for those who love to crochet. Complete with a great step-by-step guide outlining what you need to know about making and joining squares, this book makes it easy and fun for crochet fans of all skill levels to fall back in love with granny squares.
Each granny square in this book comes with a full color photograph, as well as detailed instructions and a full-color crochet chart. While yarn colors are suggested for each granny square, you can easily create these beautiful flowers in whatever colors you'd like and can customize them to suit the decor style in any room in your home.
Once you've mastered the floral motifs, author Margaret Hubert also guides you through 15 project ideas so you know just how to put your newly crocheted flowers to use. If you think afghans are the only things you can make with granny squares, think again. From sweaters to ottomans, scarves to handbags, there are lots of great suggestions on what you can make with these lovely crocheted flowers.
Whether you're new to crochet or you've been crocheting for years, there's something relaxing and wonderful about coming back to the humble granny square...and there's always fun to be had in watching small pieces come together to make something truly magical.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft
- Faux Fur DIY Wall Hangings
- Marquee Light DIY Desk Decor
- Blushing Peony DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Color Blocked DIY Christmas Trees
- Easy Beaded DIY Christmas Garland
- Julie Shawl Crochet Pattern
- DIY Fall Wreath
- DIY Halloween Spiders Tutorial