We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Fast Fun Easy Fabric Vases
By Linda Johansen
Publisher: C&T Publishing
Book Reviewed by Maria Nerius
A good craft book should not just teach you how to make a specific project, but motivate you to take what you have learned and create your own unique design. Fast Fun Easy Fabric Vases is a great craft book. I’ve been sewing since just after college and although I’ve completed some advanced projects I’m still always a little nervous when I turn on my sewing machine. Johansen’s book takes that worry away with great instructions and eye-catching projects. She also coaches you to take the basics and do your own thing. There are 6 vase designs that span traditional to modern. Her color selections are awesome. I took the book to my local fabric store and was able to find fabrics that matched her style sense. Other artists included in the book were Libby Ankarberg, Kim Campbell, Sidnee Snell, Alex Vincent.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Creative Scarves Book Review
- Jim Shore Angel Coloring Book Review
- Card Making with Cricut
- Crazy Cool Duct Tape Projects
- Opulent Bazaar Adult Coloring Book Review
- Duct Tape Bags Review
- Complete Guide to Ribbon Crafts
- A Knitters Home Companion: A Heartwarming Collection of Stories Patterns and Recipes
- Simply Fused
- All-Occasion Paper Crafting
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts