We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Fast Fun Easy Fabric Vases
By Linda Johansen
Publisher: C&T Publishing
Book Reviewed by Maria Nerius
A good craft book should not just teach you how to make a specific project, but motivate you to take what you have learned and create your own unique design. Fast Fun Easy Fabric Vases is a great craft book. I’ve been sewing since just after college and although I’ve completed some advanced projects I’m still always a little nervous when I turn on my sewing machine. Johansen’s book takes that worry away with great instructions and eye-catching projects. She also coaches you to take the basics and do your own thing. There are 6 vase designs that span traditional to modern. Her color selections are awesome. I took the book to my local fabric store and was able to find fabrics that matched her style sense. Other artists included in the book were Libby Ankarberg, Kim Campbell, Sidnee Snell, Alex Vincent.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More