Felted Feathered Friends
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Felted Feathered Friends
By Laurie Sharp
Gifted by Creative Publishing International
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Sometimes all a wreath or holiday tree needs is a little bird embellishment. A beautiful cardinal or dove can transform an average holiday decoration into something classic and traditional. If you love “putting a bird on it” and decorating your house and home with bird crafts, you’re going to love Felted Feathered Friends, a new book devoted to creating lovely felted birds of all shapes and sizes.
Felted Feathered Friends is a beautiful book filled with patterns to create 20 adorable birds. With superb photography, detailed instructions, and helpful tips and suggestions, Felted Feathered Friends makes a great gift for someone who is new to felting or is looking for inspiration.
The great thing about felt projects is that they require 3 materials (felt, needle, and foam pad). They’re light weight and make beautiful ornaments, hair accessories, and more. The Cardinal pattern found in Felted Feathered Friends would look stunning in a holiday tree or attached to a Christmas gift. Even those who have never felted before can learn the basics of creating their very own feathered friend.
If you’ve been meaning to get into felting or have wanted to try a felting project that is quick and easy to learn, be sure to check out Felted Feathered Friends. These 20 birds are fun and easy to make, and you won’t believe how much fun you will have creating them!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Cold Weather Crochet
- Adult Coloring Books
- Craft-a-Day: 365 Simple Handmade Projects
- The Little Encyclopedia of Baby Blankets
- 10 Minute Blocks 2
- How to Make 100 Crochet Appliques
- Snowflakes, Sunbursts, and Stars
- Unexpected Afghans
- Metal Clay & Color: Inventive Techniques from 20 Jewelry Designers
- Card Making with Cricut
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid