Beautiful Hand Stitched Jewelry
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
There are 35 innovative and stunning projects inspired by Tokyo style with the techniques of crochet, embroidery, and beading. The colors are soft, delicate, bold, and rich. There is an influence of nature done in delicate delightful flowers, leaves, and twigs. The jewelry is whimsical, stylish, and just plain fun. Emi Iwakire is a renowned Japanese artist who uses traditional crochet techniques. Her work is dimensional, full of texture, and eye candy to look at. The jewelry is do-able and the instruction is well written and illustrated. The jewelry photography is up close and full of detail. I found the tassel ring fun and made several for my younger creative friends. The linen flower in its simplicity was a joy to make and wear. This is a lovely book full of great projects and plenty of inspiration as the techniques learned can be used beyond jewelry to embellish many, many other crafts including home décor. Another great book from CICO.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid