This is a fun project you can make at a bridal shower to decorate for the wedding. Guests will have fun crafting together and becoming a part of the wedding fun.
- Bubble bottle (purchased from a craft or party supply store)
- Kreinik #12 Braid 4005, 3240
- Kreinik 1/16" Ribbon 9200, 007, 032
- Diamond Beadlets
- 1" roll of double-sided red-liner Treasure Tape
- Shallow pan or Ziploc bag
Apply tape to the base of your bottle.
Remove the red liner from your tape. Begin embellishing with thread. We recommend starting at one edge and working upwards. Use the liner to press your threads into the tape occasionally.
When you are done embellishing, place your bottle in a shallow tray or a Ziploc® bag and pour beadlets over the exposed tape. swirl with fingers to cover fully, and tap to remove excess beadlets.
Tie a 10" length of ribbon around the neck of your bottle.
Kreinik threads available through needlework stores or www.kreinik.com.
Check out the DIY wedding eBook!