Easy DIY Valentine's Wreath
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "It’s the most wonderful time of the year, Valentine’s Day! This easy DIY wreath brings cheer and love to all the neighbors on your street! All you'll need to make this wreath is a white evergreen wreath form, hot glue, wooden hearts (found in your seasonal or wood section of your local craft store), paint, a paintbrush, and washi tape. Simply paint to your hearts content, let dry, and glue your colorful hearts onto the white wreath form! This craft is very easy to make and perfect to do with kids!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Wreath Form
- Wooden Hearts
- Washi Tape
- Hot Glue
Find beautiful wreath ideas for every holiday in 177 DIY Wreath Ideas: Make Wreaths for All Occasions
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Pink and Red Crocheted Hearts
- Decorated Dollar Store Chocolate Boxes
- Crochet Valentine Shawl
- Heart Felt Ornaments Tutorial
- Crepe Paper Rose Bouquet
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts, and More free eBook
- Valentine Chocolates
- Candy Bouquet
- Crocheted Heart Headband
- Crochet Heart Sachets
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home