Ruby Slippers Foam Stamp
Learn how to make foam stamps that will dress up all of your papercrafts! In just a few simple steps, you can create your own Ruby Slippers Foam Stamp from Candace Jedrowicz. Make Dorothy proud with your stamped creations and show off your skills!
- Aleene’s Foamtastic Glue
- Craft foam
- Craft knife
- On a small scrap of craft foam draw one shoe.
- Cut out with a craft knife. Place the shape on the foam and draw a line around it.Cut the second shape out with a craft knife. The second shape will be slightly larger than the first.
- Position the larger shoe on top of the smaller with the top shoe back and down slightly.Trace around the top shoe on the bottom shoe.
- Your line should look something like this. Cut out the section between the lines.
- Line up the pieces to make sure they please you. Glue these pieces on another scrap of foam with Aleene’s Foamtastic Glue.Cut around the shoes so that you have a double thickness of foam in the shape of the shoes.
- Glue two small pieces if foam together and glue them to the back of the stamp to use as handle.
For a comprehensive video tutorial of this project, check out How to Make a Ruby Slippers Stamp.