Mulberry & Lutradur Box
Use an old shadow box to create a Mulberry & Lutradur Box from Lisa Fulmer. This recycled craft is cheap and easy to create.
- Blank board shadow box
- Spraywash paints
- Mulberry tissue
- Matte gel
- Alcohol inks
- Black Paint marker
- Mandala transfers
- This is a blank board shadow box that I collaged and painted, then stashed Christmas goodies inside for my mother.
- First i spritzed it inside and out with a combination of burgundy and gold spraywash paints.
- Once it was dry, I collaged the lid with 3 colors of torn mulberry tissue and painted strips of lutradur, sealed with matte gel medium.
- I love how the mulberry tissue colors just melt and blend together with the medium.
- I added a domino I painted with alcohol inks to the lid as an embellishment, and lined the sides with a black paint marker.
- Inside I added bits of mandala transfers.