How To Make Dryer Balls
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Do you have scrap wool yarn laying around? Would you like to decrease the dry time while drying clothes in your dryer? This tutorial shows you how to make eco-friendly dryer balls with wool yarn! You can either use your scrap yarn or buy some inexpensive yarn at the store. No knitting or crochet experience required. Many people use dryer balls in place of dryer sheets as an eco friendly option. They are so easy to make and all you need are a pair of nylons, wool yarn, and a tapestry needle."
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Decorative Concrete Pumpkins
Recycled Diy Planters
Glam Gold DIY Fall Pumpkin Garland
DIY Wreaths from Paper Drinking Straws
How to make tiny pom poms
Inexpensive Craft Ideas
DIY Computer Diskette Pencil Cup
"24 Handmade Craft Ideas from 2010: A Year of Free Crafts" eBook
30+ Mini Handmade Craft Ideas
Scrap Fabric Birds
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 10 Days of Thanks 2018
- Tuscan Moon Shawl
- Soft Crochet Wrap
- Snowflake Crochet Christmas Ornaments
- Snowflake Ornament Crochet Tutorial
- Crochet Snowflake Ornaments Tutorial
- How to Make a Full Bust Adjustment to a Sewing Pattern
- Make your Own World Map Clock
- Rustic Fall Headband
- Seashell Jar Lid Resin Coasters
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home